Friday, November 19, 2010

Business card questions

What were your initial goals for the business card?

My initial goals for the business card was to use a car company to portray. After looking at several different business cards I like the idea of putting a background. So what I did was to put a background on the title. Then I put a complementary color to blue which is orange in the middle.To add a sense of balance i did another gradient on the bottom of the card.

Does the business card you have match the initial goals? Why or why not?

The business card that I have somewhat matched the initial. If you were to look at the too you could see the resemblance. The logos are also similar to the initial logos image.

Do you have new goals in mind for the business card? If so, what are these and why are you changing your goals?

No i do not have new goals in mind for the business card. As the business changes the business while get new ideas.

What design concepts and principles did you originally incorporate into the business card?

Some design concepts that I incorporated in the business card was alignment. The text in the business card was align proportionately with the other elements. I also added color to make the text stand out more.

Do you want to include new design concepts or principles in your business card? If so, what are they and why do you
want to include them?

No I do not want to include new design concepts or principles because I want my business card to be simple and not to complicated.
I felt that I added enough information for the viewer to call or ask information.

What changes do you need to make to account for the new design concepts and principles? Sketch your changes
below in addition to writing about them.

I do not need to make changes due to the fact that I feel content with my business cards. Although if the business changes most likely the
card will change as well. The design elements that I incorporated is content with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment